The next meeting of the Family Finances Group at Weybourne House will be on Thursday 16th of May.
We gather from 9.45am for tea & coffee, prior to starting the meeting at 10.00am. The theme of the meeting will be “Travel Insurance”, which can sometimes be a minefield; particularly if you have a medical condition or are over 70 years old. The Chairman for the day will be Philip Watson, who will talk about arranging travel insurance based on his many years of experience working in the insurance industry. Philip will endeavour to explain the following key issues and answer any questions you may have on the subject:
- The scope of cover available – what cover should you buy and why.
- Arranging cover with pre-existing medical conditions being disclosed. How to go about it and what you need to disclose and why.
- Single trip and annual covers and obtaining cover when over the age of 70 and 80.
- How to go about dealing with a claim and information you need to gather whilst on holiday.
- Things to remember before going on holiday relating to your travel cover, home insurance and medical records.
So if you’ve not been to an FFG meeting before, why not give it a try? (Before you go on holiday overseas and need to buy that expensive Insurance Policy!)